The 50th Annual AWGIE Awards
Cockle Bay Wharf, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
25/08/2017 6:30 PM
- 25/08/2017 11:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Online booking requires a valid credit card. To book via other payment methods, please contact us.
Please read the information below before booking your ticket.
Join us for the Australian Writers’ Guild’s
50th Annual AWGIE Awards
When: 25 August 2017, 6.30 pm sharp
Where: Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney NSW
Dress Code: Celebratory
Celebrating the very best in Australian stage and screen writing, the AWGIE Awards recognise and reward the outstanding achievements of Australian storytellers and their contribution to Australia’s cultural landscape.
These prestigious awards are the only industry awards given by writers to writers, judged exclusively on the basis of the writer’s own vision, the script. With 2017 marking their 50th Anniversary, this year’s AWGIE Awards are set to be the biggest and best yet.
- Ticket prices are:
- Member $135
- Non-member $195
- Tables can hold a maximum of 12 people.
- Bookings of 10-12 people will receive a table discount. Any non-members on the table will have their ticket charged at the member price of $135. Please note that this discounted amount will be listed at the end of your transaction on the payment page.
- To book multiple tickets, please select the number of tickets you would like from the above drop down box on this page before clicking ‘book tickets’.
- If you would like to be seated with somebody, we recommend that you book your ticket together. Alternatively, you will have the opportunity when you book your ticket to indicate a seating preference if you would like to be seated with somebody. Please note that individuals who book tickets together will be guaranteed a seat together, however seating preferences indicated in separate bookings cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are a current financial Guild member, please put your member number in the appropriate field to receive the member price. Your member number can only be used once to book your ticket.
- No refunds after 31 July 2017. If you wish to cancel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note a $10 administration fee will be charged per cancelled ticket.
If you have any questions or problems booking tickets, please contact email@example.com.